The Watanabe Travelling Fellowship is extremely popular. If you are interested in applying, please complete the online form and we will get back to you.
Please see below for further information and application details.
* To help develop advanced Shoulder Arthroscopic Skills
* Provide interaction and experience with prominent Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeons by observation and discussion
* Develop organisational and working skills in Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
* ST5/6 or above UK trainee, or New Consultants
* Trainees Nomination may be made by Regional Programme Director
* Via contact link below
* Applications invited for Fellowship
* Fellowship to be awarded after discussion at the next March Watanabe meeting
* 4 x 2-3 day Tours to any of a list of Watanabe Club members across the UK to be completed within a year of the Fellowship written offer.
* One fellowship awarded a year
* Watanabe Club to pay reasonable Costs of Travelling
* Accommodation to be provided up by the Host Consultant
* Must be able to complete all visits within a year of the Fellowship offer
* Must complete a report and presentation of the Fellowship to the Watanabe Club meeting in November
APPLICATIONS: Please complete the Application Form
Reports from previous Fellows: