Applications for the Watanabe Arthroscopic Shoulder fellowship are now open for 2013.
The closing date for applications is the 1 March 2013.
Please see below for further information and application details.
* To help develop advanced Shoulder Arthroscopic Skills
* Provide interaction and experience with prominent Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeons by observation and discussion
* Develop organisational and working skills in Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
* ST5/6 or above UK trainee, or New Consultants
* Trainees Nomination may be made by Regional Programme Director
* Via contact link below
* Applications invited for Fellowship
* Fellowship to be awarded after discussion at the next March Watanabe meeting
* 4 x 2-3 day Tours to any of a list of Watanabe Club members across the UK to be completed within a year of the Fellowship written offer.
* One fellowship awarded a year
* Watanabe Club to pay reasonable Costs of Travelling
* Accommodation to be provided up by the Host Consultant
* Must be able to complete all visits within a year of the Fellowship offer
* Must complete a report and presentation of the Fellowship to the Watanabe Club meeting in November
APPLICATIONS: Please complete the Application Form
Reports from previous Fellows: